A recent study published by Fact.MR estimates the agricultural sprayer sales to surpass 3 million units by 2020. The study finds that technological transformations and digitization of the agriculture industry, along with demand for new tools and production methods, will remain key to growth of the agricultural sprayers industry.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3476
According to the study, leading manufacturers are adopting cognitive technologies to meet growing end-user requirements for more efficient, productive, and precise agricultural machines. More than 75 million IoT-integrated agricultural equipment & machinery will be sold by 2020, according to the World Government Summit. The shift in end-user preferences for modern farming techniques and equipment has led to an upsurge in the sales of next-generation agricultural machineries, in turn influencing growth of the agricultural sprayers market.
The study opines that advancements in the battery technology, and its integration into the agricultural sprayers, will boost sales of battery-operated agricultural sprayers. Battery-operated agricultural sprayers are estimated to exceed 1.7 million units in 2020. Readers can find a complete assessment on salient factors instrumental in shaping the future of agricultural sprayers market in this study.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3476
What are the Key Challenges in the Agricultural Sprayers Market?
- High capital investments needed for technologically advanced agricultural sprayers, such as aerial and self-propelled sprayers, is limiting the customer base, ultimately restricting growth of the agricultural sprayers market.
- Declining sales and lower penetration in underdeveloped economies owing to lack of technical expertise and low capital will hinder growth of the agricultural sprayers market in the upcoming years.
Agricultural Sprayers – Competitive Landscape
- CNH Industrial N.V. – a leading capital goods company headquartered in the United Kingdom – announced the launch of its new Miller Nitro® series sprayers — the Miller Nitro 7370 and 7410 front boom models — in August 2018. The company aims to expand its portfolio of high-efficiency application equipment solutions by introducing new agriculture sprayers. The new models are specially designed for crop protection and late-season crop fertility applications, engineered with over 6 feet of ground clearance.
- AGCO Corporation – an American agricultural equipment manufacturer – announced the opening of its new agricultural sprayer production line in Brazil with its core brands Massey Ferguson and Valtra, in January 2018. The company further stated that the opening of the new agricultural sprayer production facility signifies company’s plans to leverage the burgeoning growth of the Brazilian agriculture industry. With the launch of more than 150 products during 2017-2019, the company aims to increase the volume delivered by AGCO Corporation to the agricultural sprayers market by nearly 40% in the coming years.
- Cummins, a leading manufacturer of engines, filtration, and power generation products, recently announced that it has collaborated with Crinklaw Farm Services Inc., a California-based agribusiness service provider, to launch world’s first and only autonomous orchard sprayer – Global Unmanned Spray System (GUSS). The company provides a fully integrated engine rated at 173hp for GUSS, which expands the sprayers range to cover thousands of acres of agricultural land and delivers clean combustion. The company also declared that the new agricultural sprayer is integrated with vehicle sensors and software, which can mitigate the labor challenges facing agriculture and improve operational precision, productivity, and safety.
- Bucher Industries AG, a Swiss technology group and a leading player in the agricultural sprayers market, declared its strategies to expand its presence in the agricultural machinery industry. In October 2018, the company announced that its subsidiary – Kuhn Group is acquiring Artec Pulvérisation – a French manufacturer of self-propelled agricultural sprayers. The company also announced that Bucher Specials with its Bucher Landtechnik business unit is planning to acquire the import business of Grunderco S.A. – a Swiss manufacturer of agricultural machineries – to strengthen its presence in western Switzerland.
- Deere & Company, a leading agricultural machinery manufacturing company, announced that it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire PLA – an Argentinian sprayer manufacturer, in September 2018. The company also announced that the PLA acquisition will enable the company to offer cost-effective and innovative equipment, services, and technologies to its customers in the agricultural sprayers market.
AGCO Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra, STIHL, DJI, Yamaha Motor Sports, Bucher Industries, EXEL Industries, CNH Industrial N.V., Kubota, and Deere & Co. are among the key companies operating in the agricultural sprayers market.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3476
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Veracity Reporter journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.