Marine oil is in high demand from end-use industries such as aqua feed and pharmaceuticals. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global marine oil market, with significant obstruction in raw material procurement and the supply of raw material from one country to another. This reduction in supply consequently hampers production in end-use industries, thereby diminishing the growth of the global marine oil market. Nevertheless, the global marine oil market is expected to gradually recover with the resumption of activities across the globe, and reach a valuation of US$ 2.6 Bn by 2030.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5377
Key Takeaways from Marine Oil Market Study
- The EMEA region has a significant market share, catering to more than one third of the global marine oil market, primarily due to backward and forward integration.
- Owing to huge demand for marine oil from other end-use industries, the pharmaceuticals and others segments are expected to have a sizeable market share, globally.
- Refined marine oil is expected to progress at a CAGR of more than 4%, owing to its high usability in end-use industries.
- Increasing utility of plant-based marine oil in aqua feed is a factor fuelling the growth of the marine oil market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic will have a short-term effect on the global marine oil market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5377
“EPA DHA-based blended cooking oil is currently gaining traction. It can be one of the potential options to rejuvenate the maturing product life cycle,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product Launches to Enhance Market Resiliency
Key players in the marine oil market are China Fishery Group, Austral Group, Clover Corp, Arbee, Mukka Sea Foods Industries Limited., GC Rieber, Cellana Inc., Pesquera Diamante, Pesquera Hayduk, TASA, Solutex, Pharma Marine, Triple Nine, Evonik Industries, Olvea Group, Nissui Group, and others.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5377
Some of the key developments in the market include:
- In 2018, Evonik Industries collaborated with DSM to establish a new joint venture called Vermaris, to manufacture algal oil.
- Arbee Fish Oil formulated its skin care moisturizers with minute compositions of fish oil-inherit skin hydrating properties.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages Landscape
Ice Tea Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/ice-tea-market
Plant-based Fish Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/plant-based-fish-market
Animal Feed Probiotics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2891/animal-feed-probiotics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Veracity Reporter journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.