The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5952
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS Market.
Award winning market research company Fact.MR’s report on the global ethylene bis stearamide (EBS) market forecasts a positive outlook. As per the report, the market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 500 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of approximately 5% across the forecast period. Growth is likely to be catalyzed by extensive uptake across the plastic manufacturing industry.
The market posted substantial gains during the historical period, being valued at just over US$ 350 million in 2019. Manufacturers are discovering potential expansion opportunities across the global construction industry, as rapid urbanization in the wake of a surging global population base necessitates urban infrastructure and housing development. Growth is likely to be especially strong across key emerging markets such as China and India.
Key market players are scrambling to acquire a firm footing within the market. Recently, in April 2021, Kao Chemicals Corporation Europe and ChemPoint forged a distribution agreement to augment their outreach regarding specialty chemical distribution across the U.S. market, and develop an innovative digital approach and service-driven platforms.
Key Take aways from Market Study
- Demand to surge impressively across plastic manufacturing industry, registering a steady CAGR through 2031.
- By form, powdered ethylene bis stearamide expected to garner significant moment amid its extensive application.
- The U.S. to open up substantial growth frontiers amidst a robust resin manufacturing industry.
- High uptake expected in the U.K. amidst presence of a strong construction industry.
- China to emerge as a promising market in the AsiaPacific region, on back of intensifying commercial and residential grade infrastructure activities.
“Rising sustainability concerns are prompting manufacturers to foray into highly specialized products made from high-grade plastics, including polypropylene and polyethylene, with enhanced recyclability rates, providing a wide ground for EBS adoption,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5952
Kao Corporation, PMC Biogenix, Shandong Chuangying Chemical Co. Ltd., KLK OLEO, Sinwon Chemical, DEUREX AG, BassTech International, Tarak Chemicals Limited, and Valtris Specialty Chemicals Inc. are some prominent ethylene bis stearamide manufacturers, as profiled by Fact.MR’s report.
- Valtris Specialty Chemicals Inc., for instance, offers the POLIFLOW 212 250 lbs. N, N’-ethylene bis-stearamide lubricant designed for use in PVC, elastomers, styrene and as a lubricating base in pigment concentrates. Used at 0.5 to 2.0 PHR in vinyl, it also functions as an anti-blocking agent.
- Similarly, BassTech International offers ethylene bis stearamide for PVC thermoforming and extrusion, which can be used with a variety of thermoplastics, including polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) in 20, 125, 150, 200, and 325 mesh particle sizes, respectively.
- KLK OLEO, another prominent regional manufacturer, offers PALMOWAX fatty acid bis-amides that offer excellent lubricating properties internally and/or externally in most plastics. It markets EBS in bead form 15% < on 10 mesh; SP 90%>pass 16 mesh and SF 85% >pass 200 mesh, and atomized 1% < on 325 mesh, widely used in the plastic industry as lubricants.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide Beads
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide Fine Powder
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Plastic Manufacturing
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Inks & Coatings
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Adhesives & Tapes
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Rubber Manufacturing
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Asphalt& Potting Compounds
- Ethylene Bis Stearamide for Powder Metallurgy
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5952
Key Question answered in the survey of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS market report:
- Sales and Demand of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
- Growth of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS Market
- Market Analysis of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
- Market Insights of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
- Key Drivers Impacting the Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS
More Valuable Insights on Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS, Sales and Demand of Ethylene Bis Stearamide EBS, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Veracity Reporter journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.