Growing demand for e-Commerce services and logistics has boosted investments in the manufacturing of thermal transfer labels to be used in the packaging & logistics industry. Demand for paper thermal transfer labels is high and will continue to be so in future as well. APEJ accounts for a major contribution to the demand for thermal transfer labels. In this region, developing countries such as China and India have numerous key players and end-use industries as compared to other regions. This factor is set to assist the economies of density in APEJ.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4762
According to a revised report published by Fact.MR, the thermal transfer labels market is anticipated to surpass US$ 4 Bn valuation in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of over 5% over the next ten years
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for thermal transfer labels for trading, logistics & transportation applications is expected to grow 1.8X over the next ten years, and account for nearly 70% of the market share by 2031.
- The APEJ region has the highest market share since the past five years with an average market share of 32% to 34%, and is expected to stay in the top place with an average share of 35% to 38% over the forecast period.
- Paper thermal transfer labels hold major market value share as compared to polyester thermal transfer labels, with nearly 1.2X market value.
- The market in Japan is expected to present an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 277 Mn over the forecast period.
- The market in Latin America is projected to expand at a CAGR of over 5% from 2021 to 2031, while Mexico is expected to gain 816 BPS by 2031.
“Growth of e-Commerce and trading, logistics & transportation industry shall play a vital role in demand growth of thermal transfer labels,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4762
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||Value in Terms US $ Mn|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeJapanAPEJMiddle East Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaMexicoBrazilMexicoArgentinaGermanyItalyFranceU.K.NordicSpainJapanChinaIndiaMalaysiaThailandSingaporeAustraliaGCC CountriesSouth Africa IsraelTurkey|
|Key Market Segments Covered||By MaterialBy Printer TypeBy ApplicationBy Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||3M CompanyCCL Industries Inc.Constantia Flexibles Group GmbHCoveris Holdings S.A.Henkel AG & Co. KGaAHoneywell International IncInland Label and Marketing Services LLCLINTEC CorporationMulti Color CorporationTSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Market Segments
- Paper Thermal Transfer Labels
- Polyester Thermal Transfer Labels
- PP Thermal Transfer Labels
- PE Thermal Transfer Labels
- Other Materials
- Printer Type
- Desktop Thermal Transfer Labels
- Industrial Thermal Transfer Labels
- Mobile Thermal Transfer Labels
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Food & Beverages
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Healthcare
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Trading, Logistics & Transportation
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Industrial Goods & Products
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Semiconductors & Electronics
- Retail Thermal Transfer Labels
- Thermal Transfer Labels for Other Products
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4762
The Thermal Transfer Label Market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Thermal Transfer Label Market?
- Thermal Transfer Label Market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Thermal Transfer Label Market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the Thermal Transfer Label Market?
- What opportunities are available for the Thermal Transfer Label Market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Thermal Transfer Label Market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Veracity Reporter journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.